Saturday, February 08, 2014

Turkish restaurateur takes role in Ethiopian film

(Feb 08, 2014 (Addis Ababa))--An Ethiopian film “Heartfelt Wish” in which a Turkish restaurateur co-stars attracts great attention in Ethiopia. Turkish restaurateur Ramazan Gok plays the role of Ozan, an American of Turkish origin in the romantic-drama Ethiopian film “Heartfelt Wish.” Speaking to Anadolu Agency (AA), Gok said that he had come to Ethiopia six years ago and opened a restaurant in Addis Ababa.

“I didn’t have any acting experience, but I received a proposal while running my restaurant. I took the role in the film and in a short time I became famous,” said Gok. Gok has had proposals from many producers to play film roles and added “I have got many proposals to play in music clips and in TV series.”

The director of the film, Tesfaye Keno said that the film is released across Ethiopia and is set to break audience records in the country. Read more from Anatolia News Agenc »

No comments:

Post a Comment